dasdom
Author of Build Location-Based Projects for iOS
What are the main reasons to use a CSS framework?
Noob question: What are the main reasons to use a CSS framework? What do they do?
Most Liked
AstonJ
The main two are probably cross-browser compatibility (they save you a lot of headache) and it’s generally easier to do things as most have good documentation.
They also encourage good practices such as grid-based design and of course, over time, the more projects you use them in the easier it becomes because you’re already familiar with things.
The main downside is they can often be too big for what you need (tho many let you customise your download) 
3
Popular Frontend topics
New
Why or when should one choose Tailwind over Bootstrap? :slight_smile:
New
What is the best course of front end (live webinars or recorded)? So I already have basic understanding of HTML CSS JS and React but I wa...
New
Hi I have a gallery site which displays paintings according to selected category (oils, water-color, etc.) “on:click” event.
When this e...
New
I have a requirement to extract data from firebase which is used to build serverless applications.
Can we connect Firebase no-sql databa...
New
I have a 1D array of numbers and need help splitting them into groups using a jagged array so that I can perform a series of computations...
New
First have a look at the code:
function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){
window[func](par3, par2);
}
function calledfunc(par3, par2){
...
New
how can i make a border like this to be exactly on the midle of the edge? i could only found border in inside and outside but nothing on ...
New
Background
I have a fresh umbrella app and I am trying to create a Phoenix app inside it. However, even though I can create the Phoenix a...
New
I am creating an app that allows user to enter values and depending on the value a number of textviews are changed programmatically from ...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









