AlessandroDsgroup

AlessandroDsgroup

401 error connecting to the websocket with livekit

Hi to everyone,

we are experiencing a 401 error related to the connection of the websocket (in reference to our web app); we are unable to start the video call.
We only encounter this problem when connected users from France try to start the video call. We tried to replicate the problem, using the same devices, the same time zone and language settings of the system and browser and activating a vpn that would register us in France; but we couldn’t replicate it.
We asked our users to change their wifi, switch browser,
to use the incognito tab, have the cache cleared, use the hotspot and update operating systems but the error always occurs.
Our users in Italy and England have no problem.
Our french users have been experiencing the problem since we brought the version containing livekit to pre prod. If they use an old version that doesn’t have Livekit they don’t experience the problem.
We have installed a chrome plugin that takes care of testing websockets,
The link on our browser works and logically we would have expected the same operation performed on their browser to fail therefore we asked them to install the plugin and try. This operation gave a positive result, so the same operation performed by a call under our domain and in a normal browser tab gives different results.
Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this problem?
Could be a Livekit connectivity problem with the french network, has anyone had such an experience?
Any advice will be welcome, thanks

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

New
dyowee
Why or when should one choose Tailwind over Bootstrap? :slight_smile:
New
jubocade
What is the best course of front end (live webinars or recorded)? So I already have basic understanding of HTML CSS JS and React but I wa...
New
david-j-m
Hi I have a gallery site which displays paintings according to selected category (oils, water-color, etc.) “on:click” event. When this e...
/js
New
pavanforza
I have a requirement to extract data from firebase which is used to build serverless applications. Can we connect Firebase no-sql databa...
New
sona11
I have a 1D array of numbers and need help splitting them into groups using a jagged array so that I can perform a series of computations...
New
harwind
First have a look at the code: function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){ window[func](par3, par2); } function calledfunc(par3, par2){ ...
/js
New
prego4444
how can i make a border like this to be exactly on the midle of the edge? i could only found border in inside and outside but nothing on ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a fresh umbrella app and I am trying to create a Phoenix app inside it. However, even though I can create the Phoenix a...
New
pjamesrud
I am creating an app that allows user to enter values and depending on the value a number of textviews are changed programmatically from ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New