jaeyson
Bad idea to learn React?
would it be backwards if I’m learning react? last time I used UI library (aside from LiveView) was Elm (not much) and that was eons ago.
Marked As Solved
AstonJ
If you want to stay in Elixir-land… why not combine Phoenix with Hologram? ![]()
2
Also Liked
jaeyson
Nicey nice! Never heard that before. Wait, so no more Inertia+React or LiveReact?
1
Popular Frontend topics
I am new to programming.
I started reading Eloquent Javascript 3rd Edition, as the book comes highly recommended as a good place for beg...
New
I’m working with a designer who created a design in Photoshop. I am mostly a Node.js and Android dev, but when I have worked with designe...
New
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have comp...
New
What is the difference between tuple relational calculus (TRC) and domain relational calculus (DRC)? What distinguishes them from relatio...
New
Background
I have a a fresh umbrella project with a Phoenix app inside. To create the app I used the following commands:
mix new test_a...
New
Background
I have created a fresh Phoenix app using mix phx.new.web web_interface --no-dashboard --no-ecto --no-gettext --no-mailer insid...
New
Hi all,
Anybody knows how to do this menu animation?
(from BBVA APP, they have the same for both android and iOS app).
Is it custom?...
New
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New
would it be backwards if I’m learning react? last time I used UI library (aside from LiveView) was Elm (not much) and that was eons ago.
New
I am learning full-stack and wanted to know which tech would be best, which would scale better. This is because when sitting for intervie...
New
Other popular topics
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









