Clintonsuck

Clintonsuck

Android Studio does not apply the changes in the emulator

Hello, I am new and trying to build my first app. So far, everything was going okay, but now I’m stuck and don’t know how to proceed. Maybe someone here in the forum can help me. I assume it is a common problem, as there are quite a few Google hits. Unfortunately, none of those have helped me so far. Here’s the issue:

I created a small app in Android Studio. The app initially consisted of only the HomeScreen.tsx and DetailsScreen.tsx pages. On the home screen, you could either press “increment” or “decrement” or switch to the details screen via the “Go to details” button.

So far, so good. But when I added new pages, such as CalenderScreen.tsx, they were not displayed on the emulator. Even when I changed content on the existing pages like the home screen, there was no change on the emulator. No matter what changes I made to content or style, the emulator still shows the initial page. Even restarting the emulator does not solve the problem. The links should be correct, and as mentioned, even changes to the existing pages are not reflected. What could be the issue? Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance

Enrico

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

ClaudiaGiv
I have a sveltekit project that is using GoTrue library for authentication. In development mode (npm run dev) everything works but when I...
New
The_Exile
I am new to programming. I started reading Eloquent Javascript 3rd Edition, as the book comes highly recommended as a good place for beg...
/js
New
beberardinelli
Hi! I just started coding a few months ago and I am trying to get all the help I can get. My friend showed me this debugging tool called...
New
prego4444
how can i make a border like this to be exactly on the midle of the edge? i could only found border in inside and outside but nothing on ...
New
JessicaW33
Hello everyone, I’m working on optimizing the performance of React Native applications and would like to gather insights and suggestions...
New
harwind
I’m currently working on a front-end development project and I’m facing an issue with aligning items using CSS Flexbox. I want to horizon...
New
sona11
I’m currently working on a JavaScript project that involves converting user-supplied text to numbers. Dealing with different areas and th...
/js
New
ramiro-marinio
Hello. So unexperienced frontend dev here. Basically, 3 or 4 months ago I started working on a project and I committed the capital sin of...
New
wilsoc31
First time building an app. It will run for Android and also for iPhone 15 but will not for iPod. Not sure why or where to even begin. ...
New
ounce591
I am currently designing the navbar of a workout tracking app written using React Native. The navbar has three buttons: Splits/Plans ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New