avipal

avipal

Need help on deploying APK into google playstore, with multiple versions with same package name

I have an application where it is three layer

1st layer- A legacy core routines
2nd layer- built on top of the Core routine using Dotnot framework.
3rd layer- built on top of .Net framework used for front-end using Android framework.

So, now we have customers using the android applications with different versions. some of them are in older versions and some of them are in latest.
Most of the customers are pushing to use MDM- tools for there usage and they want to deploy the APK through MDM from there private play store. right now we are providing APK customized and built for each customer.

But this have become messy job. we can’t keep doing this.

I require suggestion or solution we could use to deploy multiple version APKs with same package name so that customers can download the specific versions of their choice. and keep it in their private playstore.
Note: Google playstore doesn’t allow to have different versions with same package name.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

Sally_san
So I’ve got a client that wants to build a site like this: Specifically 3 things from the website: The fullscreen sections that chang...
New
beberardinelli
Hi! I just started coding a few months ago and I am trying to get all the help I can get. My friend showed me this debugging tool called...
New
david-j-m
Hi I have a gallery site which displays paintings according to selected category (oils, water-color, etc.) “on:click” event. When this e...
/js
New
palak231
Hi this is Palak Sharma I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet. Well I have comp...
/js
New
sona11
I have a 1D array of numbers and need help splitting them into groups using a jagged array so that I can perform a series of computations...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a Phoenix application, where all pages (expect the login page) have a menu at the top. This menu will therefore only a...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a button that may be disabled or not, depending on a set of conditions. I want to disable/enable the button without hav...
New
wilsoc31
First time building an app. It will run for Android and also for iPhone 15 but will not for iPod. Not sure why or where to even begin. ...
New
grboi
I am learning full-stack and wanted to know which tech would be best, which would scale better. This is because when sitting for intervie...
New
Benjamin-Philip
I’m curious about designing some websites and applications for personal (and potentially public via open sourcing) use. I’m an experience...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New