Julien0577

Julien0577

Anybody know how to do this menu animation?

Hi all,

Anybody knows how to do this menu animation?

(from BBVA APP, they have the same for both android and iOS app).

Is it custom? Or does it exists any library? (I didn’t seen it in material design or others for now).

Thanks!

Most Liked

Eiji

Eiji

Isn’t that just a transform of body element using translate and scale animations? From what I can see the body is just moved and scaled down, so it’s smaller and some part is offscreen using negative value. It shouldn’t be hard to write such animation on your own and for this you don’t even need to write your own keyframes.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

pillaiindu
Some days ago I came across a video teaching the internals of git. It had some nice diagrams and animations. The diagrams looked like han...
New
Zuber
How to make a website like webnovel and wattpadd where subscribers and logged in user post stories like their own Novel in a website and ...
New
brian
I’m working with a designer who created a design in Photoshop. I am mostly a Node.js and Android dev, but when I have worked with designe...
New
david-j-m
Hi I have a gallery site which displays paintings according to selected category (oils, water-color, etc.) “on:click” event. When this e...
/js
New
david-j-m
Hi, have a svelte spa gallery site - repl here. Have a couple of category buttons - Oil on Canvas and WaterColor… Sidebar contains all im...
New
pavanforza
I have a requirement to extract data from firebase which is used to build serverless applications. Can we connect Firebase no-sql databa...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a fresh umbrella app and I am trying to create a Phoenix app inside it. However, even though I can create the Phoenix a...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a button that may be disabled or not, depending on a set of conditions. I want to disable/enable the button without hav...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a custom component in my LiveView, which is basically a group of checkboxes. I want to add a new attribute to my custo...
New
ramiro-marinio
Hello. So unexperienced frontend dev here. Basically, 3 or 4 months ago I started working on a project and I committed the capital sin of...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New