sona11

sona11

I received an error notice with the number "ORA-02091"

I was working on a project that required me to update data in a SQL database. I initiated a transaction and modified the data with a series of SQL statements. When I was finished, I used the COMMIT statement to permanently store the modifications.

However, when I ran the COMMIT command, I received an error notice with the number “ORA-02091”. This error notice suggested that there was an issue with the last transaction I had initiated.

I looked up the problem number in the documentation and discovered that it was generated by a distributed transaction in which I was attempting to commit changes across many databases. It also suggested that there was a problem with the two-phase commit mechanism.

I realised this was the issue when I realised I was changing data in two distinct databases with the same transaction. One database was on a distant server, while the other was on my local PC. The error number indicated that the two-phase commit mechanism between the two databases was failing.

To overcome this problem, I read Scaler’s blog, which stated that I needed to analyze the code and ensure that the transactions were correctly synchronized. Could someone please assist me?

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

New
New
david-j-m
Hi, have a svelte spa gallery site - repl here. Have a couple of category buttons - Oil on Canvas and WaterColor… Sidebar contains all im...
New
harwind
First have a look at the code: function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){ window[func](par3, par2); } function calledfunc(par3, par2){ ...
/js
New
WiseDan
hi everybody , am new in gsap.js so i wanted load content in my home page when user scrolling , but since am reading the documentation ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a button that may be disabled or not, depending on a set of conditions. I want to disable/enable the button without hav...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a custom component in my LiveView, which is basically a group of checkboxes. I want to add a new attribute to my custo...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have Phoenix umbrella application. When inside said application, I can run it without issues if MIX_ENV=prod. However, if I ...
New
Benjamin-Philip
I’m curious about designing some websites and applications for personal (and potentially public via open sourcing) use. I’m an experience...
New
selamibaba
I maintain a content website built around a fixed domain of 78 unique items. This is the current overview page showing the complete data...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New