hosseinkhosromanesh

hosseinkhosromanesh

how coding a cluster in html css js

hello , i should code a cluster like image bellow we have no challenge in coding backend but in front need some clue to do this
its a dynamic cluster so that in every step we can filter more and more
every filter add a row
transparency is included for example if we delete top box every child will deleted
i dont know how do this
should use table or not
please someone help me

/js

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

pillaiindu
Some days ago I came across a video teaching the internals of git. It had some nice diagrams and animations. The diagrams looked like han...
New
pillaiindu
I mean, when you render all the HTML at the server side and the data is sent through HTTP requests, except only if some tiny things are d...
New
palak231
Hi this is Palak Sharma I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet. Well I have comp...
/js
New
harwind
First have a look at the code: function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){ window[func](par3, par2); } function calledfunc(par3, par2){ ...
/js
New
JessicaW33
Hello All, How would you implement a navigation system in React Native? Could not find a way so I ask the community can someone help me ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a Phoenix application, where all pages (expect the login page) have a menu at the top. This menu will therefore only a...
New
hosseinkhosromanesh
hello , i should code a cluster like image bellow we have no challenge in coding backend but in front need some clue to do this its a dy...
/js
New
Arpeggio
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New
ounce591
I am currently designing the navbar of a workout tracking app written using React Native. The navbar has three buttons: Splits/Plans ...
New
selamibaba
I maintain a content website built around a fixed domain of 78 unique items. This is the current overview page showing the complete data...
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New