CommunityNews

CommunityNews

A Python dict that can report which keys you did not use - Peterbe.com

Demonstrates a very basic way, in Python, how to know which fields of a dict you never accessed.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
FreeBSD allows the management of multiple instances of PostgreSQL by means of rc.conf(5) . The trick is to use profiles , that are avail...
New
First poster: bot
In recent months I use Go for the implementation of Proof of Concept in my leisure time, partly to study of Go programming language itsel...
/go
New
First poster: bot
A conversation with Laurent Mazare about how your choice of programming language interacts with the kind of work you do, and in particula...
New
CommunityNews
Martin Thompson On How To Manage Software Complexity | The Engineering Room Ep. 4. In this episode, Dave Farley chats with Martin Thomps...
New
First poster: bot
Building a Neural Network in Pure Lisp without Built-in Numbers using only Atoms and Lists. A neural network written in pure Lisp withou...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - clojure-rs/ClojureRS: Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Clojure, implemented atop Rust (unofficial). Contribute to c...
New
First poster: andrea
We are excited to announce the public preview of the brand-new PostgreSQL extension for Visual Studio Code (VS Code), designed to simplif...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy. I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Released in 2024, uv is hands-down the best tool for managing Python installations and dependencies. Here’s why.
New

Other popular topics Top

New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New