Sally_san
Where do i learn the skills to create this
So I’ve got a client that wants to build a site like this:
Specifically 3 things from the website:
- The fullscreen sections that change as you scroll (meaning it does a full section on 1 scroll rather than moving the screen down slightly)
- The animations when a new section is scrolled to (Meaning it doesn’t look like it scrolls down)
- The horizontal scrolling when it reach’s the work section (he wants 1 section to switch to horizontal scrolling as you reach it then switch back from it)
Any articles or tutorials that could teach me this?
Marked As Solved
GermaVinsmoke
- Maybe it is CSS scroll snap
- GSAP can be used for these types of animation
You can also install Wappalyzer chrome extension to check what all technologies the website is using.
5
Also Liked
OvermindDL1
That site is using unholy huge amounts of javascript, not very good at that dare I say, it’s way too heavy… o.O
Depending on what precisely you want to do then all/most of that can be done in CSS, might need javascript for some of it, though not near to the crazy extent that that site uses it…
2
GermaVinsmoke
It’s made in Webflow
![]()
2
Sally_san
Thanks I’m learning gsap its pretty cool. Im a while away from creating something like that though
2
Popular Frontend topics
Some days ago I came across a video teaching the internals of git. It had some nice diagrams and animations. The diagrams looked like han...
New
I mean, when you render all the HTML at the server side and the data is sent through HTTP requests, except only if some tiny things are d...
New
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have comp...
New
First have a look at the code:
function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){
window[func](par3, par2);
}
function calledfunc(par3, par2){
...
New
Hello All,
How would you implement a navigation system in React Native? Could not find a way so I ask the community can someone help me ...
New
Background
I have a Phoenix application, where all pages (expect the login page) have a menu at the top.
This menu will therefore only a...
New
hello , i should code a cluster like image bellow we have no challenge in coding backend but in front need some clue to do this
its a dy...
New
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New
I am currently designing the navbar of a workout tracking app written using React Native. The navbar has three buttons:
Splits/Plans
...
New
I maintain a content website built around a fixed domain of 78 unique items.
This is the current overview page showing the complete data...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









