jss
What does svelte offer that React or Vue doesn’t?
What does svelte offer that React or Vue doesn’t?
Most Liked
DevotionGeo
There is this benchmark which shows that Svelte is faster than React, Vue and Angular, but I think the compilation step and lack of virtual DOM is more than just the raw performance, otherwise I don’t think benchmarks are the most important.
4
DevotionGeo
Svelte compiles your code to a performant JavaScript and doesn’t have a virtual DOM.
3
dyowee
Does virtual DOM really make React and Vue that slower than Svelte? Any benchmarks on this?
3
Popular Frontend topics
I have a sveltekit project that is using GoTrue library for authentication. In development mode (npm run dev) everything works but when I...
New
Hi to everyone,
we are experiencing a 401 error related to the connection of the websocket (in reference to our web app); we are unable ...
New
Background
I have a fresh umbrella app and I am trying to create a Phoenix app inside it. However, even though I can create the Phoenix a...
New
I’m currently working on a front-end development project and I’m facing an issue with aligning items using CSS Flexbox. I want to horizon...
New
Background
I have a button that may be disabled or not, depending on a set of conditions. I want to disable/enable the button without hav...
New
Background
I have a custom component in my LiveView, which is basically a group of checkboxes.
I want to add a new attribute to my custo...
New
First time building an app. It will run for Android and also for iPhone 15 but will not for iPod. Not sure why or where to even begin. ...
New
hello , i should code a cluster like image bellow we have no challenge in coding backend but in front need some clue to do this
its a dy...
New
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New
I am currently designing the navbar of a workout tracking app written using React Native. The navbar has three buttons:
Splits/Plans
...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









