NewsBot

NewsBot

Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 released!

Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released.

Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub

Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 22.18.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.22.0 has been released. Link: Release 2021-03-30, Version 12.22.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/writing-rust-the-elixir-way/
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released. Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v18.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2023-11-29, Version 18.19.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released. Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.85.0 and Rust 2024 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
NewsBot
Node.js v20.19.5 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-03, Version 20.19.5 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New