beberardinelli
Debugging tools for coders?
Hi!
I just started coding a few months ago and I am trying to get all the help I can get. My friend showed me this debugging tool called Metabob and I really like it so far.
Do you guys have any other recommendation that I could also use?
Also, I’m open to advice on blogs, YouTube channels or whatever would help a new coder willing to learn!
Appreciate it!
Most Liked
OvermindDL1
Depends on your language, but for anything low level then gdb/lldb, you have to learn a good native debugger if you want to be able to fix the oddest of bugs!
1
Popular Frontend topics
Some days ago I came across a video teaching the internals of git. It had some nice diagrams and animations. The diagrams looked like han...
New
What does svelte offer that React or Vue doesn’t?
New
Hi, have a svelte spa gallery site - repl here. Have a couple of category buttons - Oil on Canvas and WaterColor… Sidebar contains all im...
New
What is the difference between tuple relational calculus (TRC) and domain relational calculus (DRC)? What distinguishes them from relatio...
New
I have a 1D array of numbers and need help splitting them into groups using a jagged array so that I can perform a series of computations...
New
Background
I have created a fresh Phoenix app using mix phx.new.web web_interface --no-dashboard --no-ecto --no-gettext --no-mailer insid...
New
Background
I have a Phoenix application, where all pages (expect the login page) have a menu at the top.
This menu will therefore only a...
New
Background
I have a custom component in my LiveView, which is basically a group of checkboxes.
I want to add a new attribute to my custo...
New
Background
I have Phoenix umbrella application. When inside said application, I can run it without issues if MIX_ENV=prod. However, if I ...
New
Hi all,
Anybody knows how to do this menu animation?
(from BBVA APP, they have the same for both android and iOS app).
Is it custom?...
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









