brian

brian

Need to create a design that was created in Photoshop

I’m working with a designer who created a design in Photoshop. I am mostly a Node.js and Android dev, but when I have worked with designers in the past they created designs in Sketch and uploaded them to Zepelin.

So I gave the designer an image of a well, but they altered it when they created the design.

I run Linux so I found a program that would export all Photoshop layers. I was hoping to get the altered image but the image that was exported was the image of the well that I gave them.

Do I need to have them give me the altered image? Is that possible?

Images can be seen below.

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

i am guessing you mean the background image? (Images or text etc are ‘layered’ on top of each other - which is how you end up with the final design).

You might be able to open the file in https://www.gimp.org and then you would hide the layers you don’t want as part of the final image then export the image :023:

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

jubocade
What is the best course of front end (live webinars or recorded)? So I already have basic understanding of HTML CSS JS and React but I wa...
New
Zuber
How to make a website like webnovel and wattpadd where subscribers and logged in user post stories like their own Novel in a website and ...
New
axelson
In Elixir I love to use the library GitHub - sasa1977/boundary: Manage and restrain cross-module dependencies in Elixir projects to enfor...
New
beberardinelli
Hi! I just started coding a few months ago and I am trying to get all the help I can get. My friend showed me this debugging tool called...
New
david-j-m
Hi I have a gallery site which displays paintings according to selected category (oils, water-color, etc.) “on:click” event. When this e...
/js
New
palak231
Hi this is Palak Sharma I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet. Well I have comp...
/js
New
pjamesrud
I am creating an app that allows user to enter values and depending on the value a number of textviews are changed programmatically from ...
New
PickyBiker
I have done small amounts of programming for IOS and for Android, but now I need to create something that works with both. What are the ...
New
hosseinkhosromanesh
hello , i should code a cluster like image bellow we have no challenge in coding backend but in front need some clue to do this its a dy...
/js
New
Arpeggio
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New