tomcatttttt
Trying to get a seamless online game through the HTML5 API - it works in all browsers except Google Chrome.
I’m trying to take the API from the site to get a seamless online game through the HTML5 API. It works in all browsers except Google Chrome.
After googling, I found a suggestion to run Google Chrome in administrator mode in windows. I tried it, but it doesn’t work.
Do you know why the API doesn’t work in Google Chrome?
I tried to access it from incognito mode, but still, nothing worked. Here is the code:
fetch('[ example.com/api](https://example.com/api) ')
.then(response => response.json())
.then(data => {
// process API data here
})
.catch(error => {
console.error(error);
});
Popular Frontend topics
I am new to programming.
I started reading Eloquent Javascript 3rd Edition, as the book comes highly recommended as a good place for beg...
New
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have comp...
New
Hello All,
How would you implement a navigation system in React Native? Could not find a way so I ask the community can someone help me ...
New
Background
I have a Phoenix application, where all pages (expect the login page) have a menu at the top.
This menu will therefore only a...
New
I have done small amounts of programming for IOS and for Android, but now I need to create something that works with both.
What are the ...
New
Hello. So unexperienced frontend dev here. Basically, 3 or 4 months ago I started working on a project and I committed the capital sin of...
New
First time building an app. It will run for Android and also for iPhone 15 but will not for iPod. Not sure why or where to even begin. ...
New
Hello, I am new and trying to build my first app. So far, everything was going okay, but now I’m stuck and don’t know how to proceed. May...
New
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New
I’m curious about designing some websites and applications for personal (and potentially public via open sourcing) use. I’m an experience...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









