david-j-m
Svelte reset sidebar scroll to top when content changes
Hi, have a svelte spa gallery site - repl here. Have a couple of category buttons - Oil on Canvas and WaterColor… Sidebar contains all images in category. When category changes the sidebar content changes accordingly, problem is the scroll position (of sidebar) doesn’t reset to top - first image,
How can I fix this? Any help greatly appreciated.
Popular Frontend topics
How to make a website like webnovel and wattpadd where subscribers and logged in user post stories like their own Novel in a website and ...
New
Hi!
I just started coding a few months ago and I am trying to get all the help I can get. My friend showed me this debugging tool called...
New
Hi, have a svelte spa gallery site - repl here. Have a couple of category buttons - Oil on Canvas and WaterColor… Sidebar contains all im...
New
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have comp...
New
how can i make a border like this to be exactly on the midle of the edge? i could only found border in inside and outside but nothing on ...
New
I am creating an app that allows user to enter values and depending on the value a number of textviews are changed programmatically from ...
New
Hi all,
Anybody knows how to do this menu animation?
(from BBVA APP, they have the same for both android and iOS app).
Is it custom?...
New
I have an application where it is three layer
1st layer- A legacy core routines
2nd layer- built on top of the Core routine using Dotno...
New
I have the following HTML structure, which is dynamically rendered from a Sightly (HTL) page in a new AEM component we’re building, so I ...
New
I’m curious about designing some websites and applications for personal (and potentially public via open sourcing) use. I’m an experience...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









