CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Graphene OS: a security-enhanced Android build

People tend to put a lot of trust into their phones. Those devices have access to no end of se […]

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

First poster: CommunityNews
BBC Click’s Chris Fox explores what Huawei’s new operating system can do.
New
First poster: bot
Google failed to compete with iMessage for years. Now it wants Apple to play nice.
New
New
CommunityNews
Here’s an early look at Android’s Desktop Mode, Google’s version of Samsung DeX! This brings a PC-like interface to Pixel and stock Andro...
New
CommunityNews
Advocating for Android as a free, open platform for everyone to build apps on.
New
CommunityNews
Out of nowhere, Google brought cross-platform AirDrop support to the Pixel 10 this week, allowing the company’s latest lineup of…
New
New
CommunityNews
Google says Android is getting a “high-friction” sideloading flow, but insists it’s an accountability layer about risk awareness.
New
CommunityNews
GrapheneOS has released a new update that fixes a recently disclosed Android VPN bypass flaw capable of leaking a user’s real IP address.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New