CommunityNews
How Anthropic teams use Claude Code
Discover how Anthropic’s internal teams leverage Claude Code for development workflows, from debugging to code assistance.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
New
Artificial intelligence and machine learning exist on the back of a lot of hard work from humans.
Alongside the scientists, there are th...
New
AI Is Discovering Patterns in Pure Mathematics That Have Never Been Seen Before.
We can add suggesting and proving mathematical theorems...
New
New
Chat-bots are amazing these days! About a month ago LaMDA made the news when it apparently convinced an engineer at Google that it was se...
New
Giving AI systems the ability to focus on particular brain regions can make them much better at reconstructing images of what a monkey is...
New
Monthly fees for multi-app subscribers to rise by up to 16.7 percent.
New
Study shows how patterns in LLM training data can lead to “parahuman” responses.
New
But the reality is that 75% of the people on our engineering team lost their jobs here yesterday because of the brutal impact AI has had ...
New
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









