CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Steve Jobs' cabinet

I was taking apart an old MacBook Pro recently.

Read in full here:

Most Liked

andrea

andrea

Good memories with my old MacBook Pro too.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Google ‘colluded’ with Facebook to bypass Apple privacy. Amended Texas complaint alleges backroom efforts to maintain ad dominance and m...
New
New
New
New
First poster: bot
Inside the dissolution of Apple’s legacy design team. Apple’s design team is legendary. But following the death of Steve Jobs, dysfuncti...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
New
First poster: bot
Reverse Engineering the Apple MultiPeer Connectivity Framework. Some time ago I was using Logic Pro to record some of my music and I nee...
New
First poster: DevotionGeo
The new Mac Pro chip could double or quadruple the power of the M2 Max. Apple’s expected to launch the new Mac Pro next year.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New