NewsBot
What’s new in Svelte: May 2025
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: May 2025
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.1.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.1.3 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Preact 10.5.14 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.14 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Fable 3.2.12 has been released.
Link: Release 3.2.12 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Tailwind v3.0.0 has been released.
Tailwind CSS v3.0 has got to be our most exciting release ever, including improvements...
New
Yew yew-v0.19.3, yew-router-v0.16.0 and yew-agent-v0.1.0 has been released.
Link: Release yew-v0.19.3 · yewstack/yew · GitHub
Link: R...
New
Preact 10.8.0 has been released.
Link: Release 10.8.0 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Seed 0.9.2 has been released.
Link: Release 0.9.2 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Svelte 4
New
Tailwind v3.4.17 has been released.
Link: Release v3.4.17 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
React v19.1.4, v19.0.3 and v19.2.3 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/facebook/react/releases/tag/v19.1.4
Link: https://gith...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









