AlexJosef
What are the main stages of software development?
What are the main stages of software development?
Most Liked
Exadra37
When writing REST APIs the first thing to do before coding is to write the specification in OpenAPI or RAML format and then give it to the consumers of the API to gather feedback. You will discover that lot of things you though were good, need to be changed.
This approach also let’s you discover lots of flaws in your planning and design before you write any code.
The specification will also be interactive docs, because tools exist to transform the specification in a docs site where the API requests can be tested against a mock server built from the spec.
2
AstonJ
Any links to good resources on RAML Paulo? ![]()
2
Popular General Dev topics
Any opinions on the best platform for dev-friendly blogging?
New
Do they publish their stacks or is it mostly a case of guesswork? Twitter facebook instagram snapchat tiktok google et all. Used to be we...
New
Hey everyone! Do you have any tips or free resources that can help me learn Rspec? Although I know how to write some Rspec, I’m not very...
New
Is Rust still good to learn? Last time (ages ago) I heard there was changes made by the foundation.
If not, is Go suitable for api and w...
New
I’m working on a SQL query for a database containing records of customer transactions. Each transaction has a transaction_id, customer_id...
New
I am working on a Python script, and you encounter an error related to the misuse of lists and tuples. Here’s a simplified version of you...
New
Hi, I’m now investigating the complexities of Python loops, specifically the contrast between for and while loops. However, I’ve had some...
New
Hello,
I am new to this forum. Not really sure if this topic is relevant for this chat at all. I apologize if its not.
I am trying to c...
New
What are some good under rated developer tools?
New
Hey everyone, I’ve been a long-time reader of these forums and always appreciate the technical depth here. Lately, I’ve been hitting a bi...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11387)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









