thetoaderseventytwo
I have no idea how to use Unity and C#
I’ve been trying to dip my feet into using Unity and C# for the sake of developing games, however, I have barely any knowledge of how to use the coding language or Unity, and stuff like programming camera controls ends up being too hard for me.
I want to learn how to program video games but I don’t know how to. Does anyone have any advice on how to start out or recommend any good courses on how to learn Unity and C#?
Most Liked
pyudev
Are you trying to make 2D or 3D games?
1
jss
Did you try some of the courses from Udemy?
1
mindriot
Have you tried any of the courses that Unity provide for free? https://learn.unity.com/
1
Popular General Dev topics
This article got me thinking about encrypted chat:
Europol said that French police had discovered some of EncroChat’s servers were lo...
New
You can go directly to the last paragraph of this post to read about my concern.
I was trying Git submodules then found the above po...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Consider the following bits of code:
void foo(const int i) // First foo
{
std::cout << "First " << i << endl;
}
vo...
New
Hey everyone! Do you have any tips or free resources that can help me learn Rspec? Although I know how to write some Rspec, I’m not very...
New
I have an array of objects in JavaScript, and I want to sort them based on a specific property of the objects. For example, I have an arr...
New
Is Rust still good to learn? Last time (ages ago) I heard there was changes made by the foundation.
If not, is Go suitable for api and w...
New
I’m working on a web application where users can sign up with their email addresses. To ensure data integrity, I want to implement client...
New
Hi, I’m now investigating the complexities of Python loops, specifically the contrast between for and while loops. However, I’ve had some...
New
Hi,
Take a riveting look at exception handling in Java programming, including the complicated dance between try-catch blocks, checked an...
New
Other popular topics
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11383)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









