Tazmeen
How to create a screenshot application that takes screenshots every few seconds?
Hello,
I am new to this forum. Not really sure if this topic is relevant for this chat at all. I apologize if its not.
I am trying to create a screenshot application which takes screenshot after every few seconds of the currently opened screen whatever is open at that moment and creates a video of the person working on the phone. This application is basically to keep an eye on the employee and his work progress.
Its been a long time since I have coded and I am not much aware about new updates and or libraries that can help me creating this application. It would be great if anyone can suggest me some new things and also a little about from where can I start.
I greatly appreciate any help.
Tazmeen.
Popular General Dev topics
Do they publish their stacks or is it mostly a case of guesswork? Twitter facebook instagram snapchat tiktok google et all. Used to be we...
New
You can go directly to the last paragraph of this post to read about my concern.
I was trying Git submodules then found the above po...
New
Trying to understand recursion in Elixir. Sometimes it is simple based on the problem, sometimes it is hard. Any suggestions on how to le...
New
Hi everyone. Getting right to my question, I have recently thought about implementing payment by installment feature in my website. Who k...
New
I have an array of objects in JavaScript, and I want to sort them based on a specific property of the objects. For example, I have an arr...
New
I have an array of strings in JavaScript, and I need to convert it into a single string with specific delimiter characters between the el...
New
I’m considering learning new languages to expand my programming skills in 2023. While aware of popular choices, I seek advice on striking...
New
Hey everyone :waving_hand:
I’ve just recently discovered Elixir, and honestly—it’s been mind-blowing so far (coming from a React backgro...
New
Hey everyone,
I’ve been looking for the best standing desk lately because I’m tired of sitting all day working from home. i read reviews...
New
Caveat: Apologies in advance – I guess this topic has probably been done to death. But if it’s Ok to ask, I just want to try again and se...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11387)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









