GTX
Is it possible to learn reverse hacking?
Hello everyone! I am not a developer, just wanna know if it’s possible for someone with no skills to learn how to reverse hack my hackers.
Popular General Dev topics
Any opinions on the best platform for dev-friendly blogging?
New
You can go directly to the last paragraph of this post to read about my concern.
I was trying Git submodules then found the above po...
New
I really like our #general-developer-forum:in-the-news section and am wondering whether we could automate some of the cross-posting of th...
New
Consider the following bits of code:
void foo(const int i) // First foo
{
std::cout << "First " << i << endl;
}
vo...
New
Hey everyone! Do you have any tips or free resources that can help me learn Rspec? Although I know how to write some Rspec, I’m not very...
New
I’ve been trying to dip my feet into using Unity and C# for the sake of developing games, however, I have barely any knowledge of how to ...
New
Is Rust still good to learn? Last time (ages ago) I heard there was changes made by the foundation.
If not, is Go suitable for api and w...
New
Given an array of integers, find the length of the longest increasing subsequence. A subsequence is a sequence that can be derived from a...
New
Hi!
I received an email from shopperapproved.com, I’ll copy-pasta here:
Hi ,
Would you be willing to help future Manning.com customers...
New
Hey everyone,
I’ve been looking for the best standing desk lately because I’m tired of sitting all day working from home. i read reviews...
New
Other popular topics
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11383)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









