AnfaengerAlex
Unresolved Reference to android in build.gradle.kts – Beginner Issue
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the following configuration:
plugins {
alias(libs.plugins.android.application) apply false
alias(libs.plugins.kotlin.android) apply false
}
android {
buildFeatures {
viewBinding true
dataBinding true
}
}
However, I’m getting the error: Unresolved reference: android.
Can anyone help me understand what might be causing this issue? I’ve checked that I have the necessary Android Gradle plugins, but I’m not sure what I’m missing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
First Post!
tsellami
can you post what are your plugins inside libs.versions.toml?
Popular Android topics
I have made my version of browser on android platform.I have used chromium as base.
I have build it successfully & but the logo or i...
New
I need to know how to implement outgoing call in my custom application instead of using default phone call app i need my own app call.
New
Is it possible to develop an application that will generate NFC pulses even when the screen is off?
New
I have an android app whereby notifications will fire and immediately leave the tray. This doesn’t always happen, it’s unpredictable they...
New
Display is not working properly in landscape mode when projection given by pixel 7 version 13 in case of video play by youtube app after ...
New
Helo,
I’m using doubleviewpager in my project:
Is there something similar that works with android x?
New
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
I have installed Android studio, first the snap version, then downloaded Panda 2.x from the website. In both versions, the emulator keeps...
New
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project.
When I connect a physical tablet, I can see...
New
I’m currently experimenting with Android Studio for a project that consists of multiple independent Android Library modules that internal...
New
Other popular topics
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









