WiseDan
Gsap.js - how to load content in my home page when user scrolling?
hi everybody , am new in gsap.js
so i wanted load content in my home page when user scrolling , but
since am reading the documentation , when i include the cdn link , nothing is happen in the page like ( gsap.to(“.box”, { x:200, backgroundColor: “blue” })
please help with great example using gsap.js with cdn in your projet and have all done in the browser !!
Most Liked
gulshan212
Well, you can just copy the below code for getting what you are looking for.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>GSAP Scroll Animation Example</title>
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/gsap/3.8.0/gsap.min.js"></script>
<style>
body {
height: 200vh; /* To make the page scrollable */
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
}
.box {
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
background-color: red;
position: fixed;
top: 50%;
left: 50%;
transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div class="box"></div>
<script>
<script>
// Wait for the DOM to be ready
document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", function() {
// GSAP animation
gsap.to(".box", {
x: 200,
backgroundColor: "blue",
duration: 1, // Animation duration in seconds
scrollTrigger: {
trigger: ".box", // Element that triggers the animation
start: "top center", // Animation starts when this point of the element is at the top center of the viewport
end: "bottom center", // Animation ends when this point of the element is at the bottom center of the viewport
scrub: true, // Smoothly scrubs the animation as you scroll
},
});
});
</script>
</script>
</body>
</html>
Thanks
1
Popular Frontend topics
Why or when should one choose Tailwind over Bootstrap? :slight_smile:
New
What does svelte offer that React or Vue doesn’t?
New
I mean, when you render all the HTML at the server side and the data is sent through HTTP requests, except only if some tiny things are d...
New
Hi I have a gallery site which displays paintings according to selected category (oils, water-color, etc.) “on:click” event.
When this e...
New
Hi, have a svelte spa gallery site - repl here. Have a couple of category buttons - Oil on Canvas and WaterColor… Sidebar contains all im...
New
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have comp...
New
I have a requirement to extract data from firebase which is used to build serverless applications.
Can we connect Firebase no-sql databa...
New
First have a look at the code:
function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){
window[func](par3, par2);
}
function calledfunc(par3, par2){
...
New
Hello All,
How would you implement a navigation system in React Native? Could not find a way so I ask the community can someone help me ...
New
Background
I have Phoenix umbrella application. When inside said application, I can run it without issues if MIX_ENV=prod. However, if I ...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









