bjnord
Engineering Elixir Apps B6.0: ch. 4 p. 112 of PDF
Where the reader is supposed to comment out 2 lines of an existing test, and add assert false to make it fail: The filename is incorrect in two places.
- The prose has it as “test/kanban/controller/page_controller_test.ex”
- The comment at the top of the code sample has it as “test/kanban_web/page_controller_test.ex”
- The correct path is actually “test/kanban_web/controllers/page_controller_test.ex” (“kanban_web” and “controllers” plural)
First Post!
bjnord
Also check subsequent pages; on p. 114 of PDF there is also, in the code sample, the comment:
# in test/kanban_web/page_controller_test.ex
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
In Chapter 3, the source for index introduces Config on page 31, followed by more code including tests; Config isn’t introduced until pag...
New
Following the steps described in Chapter 6 of the book, I’m stuck with running the migration as described on page 84:
bundle exec sequel...
New
Hi @venkats,
It has been mentioned in the description of ‘Supervisory Job’ title that 2 things as mentioned below result in the same eff...
New
I am working on the “Your Turn” for chapter one and building out the restart button talked about on page 27. It recommends looking into ...
New
Hi, I have just acquired Michael Fazio’s “Kotlin and Android Development” to learn about game programming for Android. I have a game in p...
New
The test is as follows:
Scenario: Intersecting a scaled sphere with a ray
Given r ← ray(point(0, 0, -5), vector(0, 0, 1))
And s ← sphere...
New
AWDWR 7, page 152, page 153:
Hello everyone,
I’m a little bit lost on the hotwire part. I didn’t fully understand it.
On page 152 @rub...
New
Hi, I’m working on the Chapter 8 of the book.
After I add add the point_offset, I’m still able to see acne:
In the image above, I re...
New
Hello @herbert ! Trying to get the very first “Hello, Bracket Terminal!" example to run (p. 53). I develop on an Amazon EC2 instance runn...
New
Is there any plan for volume 2? :slight_smile:
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









