rodgco
Engineering Elixir Applications: QEMU instructions (B6.0 - page 131)
The instructions on where to place the “Set up QEMU” step doesn’t match the example.
Copy the following step so that it sits between your your .tool-versions parsing and docker/build-push-action@
In the example the code snipped is placed between docker/setup-buildx-action and docker/build-push-action.
First Post!
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
page 37
ANTLRInputStream input = new ANTLRInputStream(is);
as of ANTLR 4 .8 should be:
CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromStream(i...
New
Working through the steps (checking that the Info,plist matches exactly), run the demo game and what appears is grey but does not fill th...
New
The following is cross-posted from the original Ray Tracer Challenge forum, from a post by garfieldnate. I’m cross-posting it so that the...
New
Title: Hands-on Rust: question about get_component (page 295)
(feel free to respond. “You dug you’re own hole… good luck”)
I have somet...
New
Hi Travis! Thank you for the cool book! :slight_smile:
I made a list of issues and thought I could post them chapter by chapter. I’m rev...
New
Hi @venkats,
It has been mentioned in the description of ‘Supervisory Job’ title that 2 things as mentioned below result in the same eff...
New
In general, the book isn’t yet updated for Phoenix version 1.6. On page 18 of the book, the authors indicate that an auto generated of ro...
New
When installing Cards as an editable package, I get the following error:
ERROR: File “setup.py” not found. Directory cannot be installe...
New
Title: Agile Web Development with Rails 7: (page 70)
I am running windows 11 pro with rails 7.0.3 and ruby 3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision...
New
From page 13:
On Python 3.7, you can install the libraries with pip by running these commands inside a Python venv using Visual Studio ...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









