Julio
Agile Web Development with Rails 8
If you came to this page via a book’s portal and it has pre-filled part of the title and tags for you please only add what you need to after the pre-filled text in the title, this is usually a description of what you are posting and the page number so it follows this format:
Title: Agile Web Development with Rails 8: description (page 70) pdf version
Example: Word addition is not properly write
“If you examine that output, in addtion to the lines containing web.1 that show the Rails server starting, you see lines containing css.1 that show the CSS rebuilding. This is all controlled by a file named Procfile.dev:”
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
Title: Hands-On Rust (Chap 8 (Adding a Heads Up Display)
It looks like
.with_simple_console_no_bg(SCREEN_WIDTH*2, SCREEN_HEIGHT*2...
New
Title: Hands-On Rust (Chapter 11: prefab)
Just played a couple of amulet-less games. With a bit of debugging, I believe that your can_p...
New
Hi @Margaret ,
On page VII the book tells us the example and snippets will be all using Elixir version 1.11
But on page 3 almost the en...
New
On the page xv there is an instruction to run bin/setup from the main folder. I downloaded the source code today (12/03/21) and can’t see...
New
I am working on the “Your Turn” for chapter one and building out the restart button talked about on page 27. It recommends looking into ...
New
Hello! Thanks for the great book.
I was attempting the Trie (chap 17) exercises and for number 4 the solution provided for the autocorre...
New
Hi all,
currently I wonder how the Tailwind colours work (or don’t work).
For example, in app/views/layouts/application.html.erb I have...
New
Title: Agile Web Development with Rails 7: (page 70)
I am running windows 11 pro with rails 7.0.3 and ruby 3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision...
New
Modern front-end development for Rails, second edition - Struggling to get the first chapter to work
After running /bin/setup, the first error was: The foreman' command exists in these Ruby versions: That was easy to fix: gem install fore...
New
I am using Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1 Patch 2
Build #AI-212.5712.43.2112.8815526, built on July 10, 2022
Runtime version: 11.0....
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









