CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Local LLMs versus offline Wikipedia

How do the sizes of local LLMs compare to the size of offline Wikipedia downloads?

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

CommunityNews
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size. DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
First poster: bot
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
First poster: CommunityNews
OpenJourney is a Text-to-Image AI model which has the goal of bringing an open source equivalent to Midjourney to the people. It is curre...
New
First poster: Eiji
AI web crawling bots are the cockroaches of the internet, many developers believe. FOSS devs are fighting back in ingenuous, humorous wa...
New
First poster: mercyf
Google’s Veo 3 delivers AI videos of realistic people with sound and music. We put it to the test.
New
CommunityNews
I run Claude Code with --dangerously-skip-permissions flag, giving it full system access. Let me show you a new way of approaching comput...
New
CommunityNews
Benchmarks are foundational to evaluating the strengths and limitations of AI systems, guiding both research and industry development.
New
CommunityNews
How I helped Claude AI extend its capabilities only for the same AI to reject my job application.
New
CommunityNews
1 skill, 17 commands, and curated anti-patterns for impeccable frontend design. Works with Cursor, Claude Code, Gemini CLI, and Codex CLI...
New
CommunityNews
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New