CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple releases iOS 18.6, macOS 15.6, and other updates as current gen winds down

Photos app fix and a pile of security updates.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
Async await in Swift explained with code examples. Async await in Swift allows to write asynchronous tasks with structured concurrency. ...
New
First poster: bot
About the security content of iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1. This document describes the security content of iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1...
New
First poster: bot
How a Saudi woman’s iPhone revealed hacking around the world. A single activist helped turn the tide against NSO Group, one of the world...
New
First poster: bot
Extracting WhatsApp messages from an iOS backup - Yasoob Khalid. Hi everyone! :wave: I was recently exploring how to get a local backup ...
New
New
CommunityNews
My visionOS 26 persona. The side of my head really does look like that! If visionOS and the Vision Pro are all about charting a course to...
New
New
CommunityNews
A countdown for Apple to fix the iOS keyboard or lose a customer.
New
CommunityNews
Siri isn’t state of the art, but as long as it works — and it appears it does — it’s good enough for the consumer market.
New
CommunityNews
An Apple billboard showing a toddler holding an iPhone has drawn criticism in Italy, prompting the country’s children’s rights watchdog t...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New