palak231

palak231

Is JavaScript IDE really helpful for Web Design

Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have completed my engineering from Computer Science & Engineering. I have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, C, C++ and Python. And I also started my job in web development field. My team leader assigned me a project where I have to make a website by using JavaScirpt but one problem is there I am not much aware about JavaScript as I was not interested in JavaScript in my college days. After two month I have to complete my project and I don’t know how to start with JavaScript, however I have start learning it from Google and YouTube as well. My team member suggest me I also need to read about JavaScript IDE’s because it can help me in Web Designing. I am confused how to start with JavaScript.
Can anyone please guide me on this.
Thanks

/js

Most Liked

DevotionGeo

DevotionGeo

Hi Palak Sharma, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

If you already know Python, learning JavaScript shouldn’t be that hard.
There are plenty of paid and free learning material to master JavaScript. As you are in a hurry, I’ll suggest picking one of FreeCodeCamp’s tutorials on YouTube and watching it from start to finish on a weekend.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Also be sure to check these:

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

Zuber
How to make a website like webnovel and wattpadd where subscribers and logged in user post stories like their own Novel in a website and ...
New
The_Exile
I am new to programming. I started reading Eloquent Javascript 3rd Edition, as the book comes highly recommended as a good place for beg...
/js
New
pillaiindu
I mean, when you render all the HTML at the server side and the data is sent through HTTP requests, except only if some tiny things are d...
New
pavanforza
I have a requirement to extract data from firebase which is used to build serverless applications. Can we connect Firebase no-sql databa...
New
sona11
I have a 1D array of numbers and need help splitting them into groups using a jagged array so that I can perform a series of computations...
New
tomcatttttt
I’m trying to take the API from the site to get a seamless online game through the HTML5 API. It works in all browsers except Google Chro...
New
harwind
First have a look at the code: function mainfunc(func, par3, par2){ window[func](par3, par2); } function calledfunc(par3, par2){ ...
/js
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background I have a fresh umbrella app and I am trying to create a Phoenix app inside it. However, even though I can create the Phoenix a...
New
JessicaW33
Hello everyone, I’m working on optimizing the performance of React Native applications and would like to gather insights and suggestions...
New
ramiro-marinio
Hello. So unexperienced frontend dev here. Basically, 3 or 4 months ago I started working on a project and I committed the capital sin of...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New