AstonJ
What is your preferred language for WebAssembly?
Which WebAssembly language/s interest you?
I just discovered AssemblyScript (portal | thread) which looks interesting!
Here are some of the more common ones:
https://kotlinlang.org/docs/reference/native-overview.html
https://fsbolero.io/docs/
https://wiki.dlang.org/Generating_WebAssembly_with_LDC
https://ziglang.org/documentation/master/#WebAssembly
Not forgetting Lumen:
Also just found:
https://run.rb and GitHub - pannous/wruby: Web Ruby : ruby running in the browser via webassembly
Most Liked
AstonJ
WASM is the number one reason I’m interested in Rust
I really can’t wait to get these last couple of projects out of the way so I can get back into reading/learning 
1
Popular Frontend topics
Sprinkles of JS, or full frontend frameworks? What do you use and why?
New
Inspired by @dbernheisel’s post here, which CSS framework do you use and why?
New
New
I was watching this video by Richard Feldman (Elm core team) and he’s predicting TypeScript is going to take over the JS world:
...
New
Just discovered AssemblyScript (our portal is here).
It…“aims to make it easy to compile to WebAssembly using TypeScript, no strings att...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
Hi all,
I recently started working with Svelte and created a small app with SvelteKit in order to understand better the framework. I hav...
New
Interactive periodic table showing names, electrons, and oxidation states. Visualize trends, 3D orbitals, isotopes, and mix compounds. Fu...
New
For the last few months I’ve been (re)-learning vanilla CSS. Initially I did not ‘get’ how to structure CSS to take advantage of the ‘cas...
New
When it comes to integrating messaging features into super apps, you’ll want a reliable and efficient solution. Here are some top SMS API...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Latest in C++
Latest in Go
Latest in Kotlin
Latest in Rust
Latest in Swift
Latest in Zig
Latest in WebAssembly
Latest in AssemblyScript
Latest in JavaScript
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









