DevynClark
Looking for companies accepting remote work for junior front-end devs or UI designers
Does anyone know of any companies that are accepting remote work for junior front-end devs or UI designers? I’m not even looking for something from Big Tech, just some remote work for me to get my feet wet with.
Popular Frontend topics
The Analytics That Matter | CSS-Tricks.
I’ve long been skeptical of quoting global browser usage percentages to justify their usage of b...
New
Finally, I am going to enhance my css skills!
I have always somehow ignored this, but now I finally decided to understand animations, tr...
New
Which WebAssembly language/s interest you?
I just discovered AssemblyScript (portal | thread) which looks interesting!
Here are some of...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
Hello,
I hope you have some tips for me. I am looking for further education including certificates (or similar) which are also accepted ...
New
Just like I did one on Tailwind some time ago, I am going to play with AlpineJS the next few days. It’s a nice little JS framework that ...
New
New
Hello everyone, is there a website or app that I can use to improve my self
Like where there are UI UX designs to practice with and then...
New
A few months ago, Uno Platform unveiled Uno Platform for Figma plugin, a plugin created to turn your high-fidelity Figma design into XAML...
New
Front-end Developer Griffin, USA
As a student in college looking for a way to break into Front-end Web Development, the rise of things s...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









