NewsBot

NewsBot

Zig 0.14.0 released!

Zig 0.14.0 has been released.

Link: Release 0.14.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

bot
Kotlin v1.4.20-M1 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20-M1 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rustup 1.23.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: bot
Integrated Haskell Platform v20201127 has been released. Link: Release Beta 27.11.2020 · digitallyinduced/ihp · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
phel-lang/phel-lang. Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Jan...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Learn the Kotlin Basics for Free on JetBrains Academy |...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released. Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.1.0 and v22.16.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-21, Version 24.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-28, Version 22.19.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v20.19.5 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-03, Version 20.19.5 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New