CommunityNews
Vuejs rejects close to 75% of outside contributions
23.44%
of the PRs made by outsiders (not owners/members) get merged.
PRs usually closed after 0.17 days (median)
** Based on most recent 273 outsiders’ PRs*
** PRs open but not merged within 90 days are also treated as rejected*
https://merge-chance.info/target?repo=vuejs/vue
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
Dart is not the first language with that mistake, but it’s newer. It shouldn’t have repeated this mistake.
New
23.44%
of the PRs made by outsiders (not owners/members) get merged.
PRs usually closed after 0.17 days (median)
** Based on most recen...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
Hello,
I hope you have some tips for me. I am looking for further education including certificates (or similar) which are also accepted ...
New
Hi all,
I recently started working with Svelte and created a small app with SvelteKit in order to understand better the framework. I hav...
New
It seems it is going to change, currently they forked Next.JS. Now they want to stop forking it and change their project direction.
New
Type.
Type is a directed typing experiment. You choose the direction the
letters should flow.
New
Hey, I have migrated by blog from Pelican to Astro (static site generator)
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
New
Introduction
The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









