NewsBot

NewsBot

AssemblyScript v0.27.37 released!

AssemblyScript v0.27.37 has been released.

Link: Release v0.27.37 · AssemblyScript/assemblyscript · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
ThinScript ThinScript is an experimental programming language that compiles to JavaScript, WebAssembly, and C. It’s meant to be a thin la...
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.2.0 has been released. Link: Release 3.2.0 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.2.4 has been released. Link: Release 3.2.4 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v2.2.19 and v2.2.18 has been released. Link: https://github.com/tailwindlabs/tailwindcss/releases/tag/v2.2.19 Link: https://...
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/thank-you-angular-d90d70f2e9d8...
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v3.0.12 has been released. Link: Release v3.0.12 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/typed-forms-the-rfc-is-here-53...
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.18.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.18.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.19.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.19.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Streaming, snapshots, and other new features since Svel...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New