CommunityNews
That time I recreated Photoshop in C++ • F055
As I’m getting older I look back on all the things I’ve done as a creative developer, and I see so many cool projects! But I never wrote down any development
Read in full here:
Popular General Dev topics
skiftOS is a simple, handmade operating system for the x86 platform, aiming for clean and pretty APIs while keeping the spirit of UNIX.
s...
New
MEMORANDUM FOR SENIOR PENTAGON LEADERSHIP COMMANDANT OF THE COAST GUARD
COMMANDERS OF THE COMBATANT COMMANDS DEFENSE AGENCY AND DOD FIEL...
New
Developing Godot Projects with Neovim.
When I started using Godot Engine, what surprised me the most is the built-in Language Server Pro...
New
…or, “why make programming even harder?”
Learning functional programming is an opportunity to discover a new way to represent programs, t...
New
GitHub - Rezmason/matrix: matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love).
matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love) - GitHu...
New
Raspberry Pi security alarm — the basics.
In November last year — I started building a DIY security alarm system, using a Raspberry Pi a...
New
Over the last decade, we’ve seen great advancements in distributed systems, but the way we program them has seen few fundamental improvem...
New
The new frameworks will continue until morale improves.
New
GitSyncPad is an innovative micro keypad designed for effortless Git version control. Execute commands like git add, git commit, and git ...
New
In beginning the NVIDIA Blackwell Linux testing with the GeForce RTX 5090 compute performance, besides all the CUDA/OpenCL/OptiX benchmar...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









