CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Interactive Periodic Table

Interactive periodic table showing names, electrons, and oxidation states. Visualize trends, 3D orbitals, isotopes, and mix compounds. Fully descriptive writeups.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

michael
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
New
AstonJ
I was watching this video by Richard Feldman (Elm core team) and he’s predicting TypeScript is going to take over the JS world: ...
New
AstonJ
DHH might like you to believe they are a thing of the past: https://twitter.com/dhh/status/1275902566719610880 I actually went down thi...
New
First poster: bot
Why do ARM chips have an instruction with Javascript in the name (FJCVTZS)?. FJCVTZS is “Floating-point Javascript Convert to Signed fix...
New
mafinar
I (re-)realized I had the book “Modern CSS with Tailwind” bought, never read a page of it until today. With me being a fast reader and th...
New
First poster: bot
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
NKTgLaw
Introduction The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New
Amzy31
Charlex WebOS: A Zero-Trust Web Page as an Operating System Experience a fun and innovative web-based operating system simulation crafte...
New

Other popular topics Top

dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New