vinay003
Best Messaging API for Super apps
When it comes to integrating messaging features into super apps, you’ll want a reliable and efficient solution. Here are some top SMS APIs and chat service providers worth considering - would you agree?
- MirrorFly: Customizable chat features for Flutter and React Native apps. It provides essential features like typing indicators, online status, and read receipts
- Twilio: Twilio is a versatile choice for SMS and chat functionality. It offers robust APIs, making it suitable for super apps with diverse communication needs
- Messagebird: If you’re managing large teams within your super app, Messagebird provides scalable SMS capabilities. [It’s great for global reach and reliable messaging
- Plivo: Plivo is known for its reasonable pricing and straightforward APIs. Consider it if cost-effectiveness is a priority.
- Telnyx: Telnyx offers competitive pricing and reliability. [It’s a solid choice for super apps looking to optimize costs
- Messente: For global reach, Messente is a strong contender. [It ensures seamless communication across different regions
- Vonage: Vonage prioritizes reliability and security. If data protection is crucial, explore their SMS APIs
Popular Frontend topics
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
React is Dead. Long live Reactive Rails! Long live StimulusReflex and ViewComponent!.
Let me tell you about the feeling that I get when ...
New
DHH might like you to believe they are a thing of the past:
https://twitter.com/dhh/status/1275902566719610880
I actually went down thi...
New
Why do ARM chips have an instruction with Javascript in the name (FJCVTZS)?.
FJCVTZS is “Floating-point Javascript Convert to Signed fix...
New
23.44%
of the PRs made by outsiders (not owners/members) get merged.
PRs usually closed after 0.17 days (median)
** Based on most recen...
New
Hello,
This is pretty basic. I was trying to explore the front-end development as I was not from a tech background. But, very much inter...
New
Hey, I have migrated by blog from Pelican to Astro (static site generator)
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
New
Front-end Developer Griffin, USA
As a student in college looking for a way to break into Front-end Web Development, the rise of things s...
New
Hi Elixir and React friends!
I read a post (Stephen Bussey - React in LiveView: How and Why?) on use case for reaching react for complex...
New
Hey folks,
Wanted to share a Chrome extension I’ve been using for Instagram data collection, and also open up a discussion about one of ...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









