SynergyRob

SynergyRob

Game of double Chess called Synergy Chess

I invented a game of double Chess called Synergy Chess. I am not a coder. I hired someone to write the program. People can play online for free against human or bot (not an app - only web based game). The game is written in Node.js, React.is, Xitrium, Scala and Java. This makes it very difficult to find people to work on it. After researching Wikipedia, I noticed that Chess dot com was launched 15 years ago and was written in Java, JavaScript and PHP. They have over 100,000,000 registered online players. If they can make this work, then I should be able to as well, even if I have to have the whole game rewritten. I am looking for some solid advice here from real coders please.

First Post!

AstonJ

AstonJ

According to this chess.com uses VueJS: Are SPAs dying or becoming more popular/beginning to shine? - #3 by SmithyTT and from what I’ve heard VueJS is one of the easier SPAs to learn.

I’m not really sure what the chess market is like, but do people mainly play plain ol chess, or are they interested in variations like the one you mentioned?

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

AstonJ
Sprinkles of JS, or full frontend frameworks? What do you use and why?
New
michael
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
First poster: bot
The Analytics That Matter | CSS-Tricks. I’ve long been skeptical of quoting global browser usage percentages to justify their usage of b...
New
New
First poster: bot
23.44% of the PRs made by outsiders (not owners/members) get merged. PRs usually closed after 0.17 days (median) ** Based on most recen...
New
mrmurphy
The situation Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
First poster: bot
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
New
Ayushk
Hello, This is pretty basic. I was trying to explore the front-end development as I was not from a tech background. But, very much inter...
New
First poster: bot
Interactive periodic table showing names, electrons, and oxidation states. Visualize trends, 3D orbitals, isotopes, and mix compounds. Fu...
New
NKTgLaw
Introduction The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New