CommunityNews
Racing Game in ClojureScript
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
I’m very interested in the Stimulus reflex approach for frontend development:
It is a great way to integrate action cable very easily ...
New
New
New
Why do ARM chips have an instruction with Javascript in the name (FJCVTZS)?.
FJCVTZS is “Floating-point Javascript Convert to Signed fix...
New
Which WebAssembly language/s interest you?
I just discovered AssemblyScript (portal | thread) which looks interesting!
Here are some of...
New
Just like I did one on Tailwind some time ago, I am going to play with AlpineJS the next few days. It’s a nice little JS framework that ...
New
My Favorite tool is figma, It helps a lot in designing .
New
For the last few months I’ve been (re)-learning vanilla CSS. Initially I did not ‘get’ how to structure CSS to take advantage of the ‘cas...
New
Hi Elixir and React friends!
I read a post (Stephen Bussey - React in LiveView: How and Why?) on use case for reaching react for complex...
New
Hi! After working hard on this side project (a Rust based Markdown CMS for humans and agents) and reaching a level, where the product can...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









