SwampDonkey
Test-Driven React 2: Linting & formatting config (page 54)
We are asked to add .ts and .tsx to the extension list but the example package.json is exactly the same as we already have at this point.
Does the example need to be updated?
Pete
First Post!
TrevorBurnham
Author of Test-Driven React
Thanks, Pete! That instruction can be ignored, and will be removed in the next beta.
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
Following the steps described in Chapter 6 of the book, I’m stuck with running the migration as described on page 84:
bundle exec sequel...
New
Hi @venkats,
It has been mentioned in the description of ‘Supervisory Job’ title that 2 things as mentioned below result in the same eff...
New
Title: Intuitive Python: docker run… denied error (page 2)
Attempted to run the docker command in both CLI and Powershell
PS C:\Users\r...
New
The book has the same “Problem space/Solution space” diagram on page 18 as is on page 17. The correct Problem/Solution space diagrams ar...
New
@noelrappin
Running the webpack dev server, I receive the following warning:
ERROR in tsconfig.json
TS18003: No inputs were found in c...
New
Running mix deps.get in the sensor_hub directory fails with the following error:
** (Mix) No SSH public keys found in ~/.ssh. An ssh aut...
New
I’m running Android Studio “Arctic Fox” 2020.3.1 Patch 2, and I’m embarrassed to admit that I only made it to page 8 before running into ...
New
Hi, I’m working on the Chapter 8 of the book.
After I add add the point_offset, I’m still able to see acne:
In the image above, I re...
New
I am using Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1 Patch 2
Build #AI-212.5712.43.2112.8815526, built on July 10, 2022
Runtime version: 11.0....
New
Getting an error when installing the dependencies at the start of this chapter:
could not compile dependency :exla, "mix compile" failed...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









