AstonJ

AstonJ

Seen any cool new keyboards?

We have a thread about the keyboards we have, but what about nice keyboards we come across that we want? If you have seen any that look nice please post them here (or in a dedicated thread with the keyboards tag).

I want one of these!!

And I might have been tempted to cancel my Moonlander order in favour of the Dygma Raise if it had been Ortholinear:

Really want that BEAR tho!!

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

I am already thinking about my next keyboard after the Planck EZ :rofl:

If I don’t get on with ortholinear I quite like the look of the KBD75V2 - here it is with the Serika keycaps:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5d63118e056e7f000114bb17/1568320279823-2XSWQITZN70KVHVQ5OVF/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kDHPSfPanjkWqhH6pl6g5ph7gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z4YTzHvnKhyp6Da-NYroOW3ZGjoBKy3azqku80C789l0mwONMR1ELp49Lyc52iWr5dNb1QJw9casjKdtTg1_-y4jz4ptJBmI9gQmbjSQnNGng/XnQOrpI.jpg?format=2500w

  • Fully programmable via QMK software
  • RGB Underglow
  • Compact and efficient 75% layout

It looks amazing :heart_eyes:

If I do like Ortho, then I think I would prefer additional keys for things like media controls (which I sometimes need to get to with one hand - such as when on the phone, although I am also considering a macropod)

The ID75 (14 x 5)

Currently sold out.

SPECS

  • ID75
  • 75 keys
  • Customizable ortholinear layout
  • Aluminum case
  • Hot-swappable switch inserts
  • Supports 3mm 2-pin LED hot-swappable base
  • Compatible with KLE custom key
  • Supports TKG-TOOLS offline brush machine and TKG online brush machine
  • Standard ICSP interface
  • Underglow RGB PCB (supports LED installation)
  • Type-C USB
  • Compatible with most GH60 shells
  • QMK programming
rgd43

rgd43

I’m still on a low profile Havit mechanical keyboard. My wrists don’t seem to agree with normal sized keys. :sweat_smile:

davearonson

davearonson

Even aside from the questionability of spending that much on a keyboard… those IDs seem like they might easily be considered Personally Identifiable Information, which should not be in a publicly shared spreadsheet. Luckily there’s not much else in there that could be considered controversial (except perhaps to ultra keyboard-snobs), but some people might not even want their Geekhack/Discord ID linked to their country of residence.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Do you use (or does your dev machine have) a Retina or HiDPI screen? poll Here’s an explanation of what HiDPI is - from Steve Jobs when ...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
AstonJ
We have a thread about the keyboards we have, but what about nice keyboards we come across that we want? If you have seen any that look n...
New
AstonJ
If you’re wondering why 40% is preferred by some, here’s a good video about it:
New
AstonJ
I have seen the keycaps I want - they are due for a group-buy this week but won’t be delivered until October next year!!! :rofl: The Ser...
New
First poster: bot
A brief overview of IBM’s new 7 nm Telum mainframe CPU. A typical Telum-powered mainframe offers 256 cores at a base clock of 5+GHz.
New
AstonJ
I love my Kindle Oasis for reading, but unfortunately it’s not great for technical books as you often need to click on a link or do a qui...
New
AstonJ
Saw this on TikTok of all places! :lol: Anyone heard of them before? Lite:
New
CommunityNews
Shop Dell UltraSharp Thunderbolt Hub Monitor U5226KW. 6K ultrawide curved display, 120Hz refresh, & TUV-certified eye comfort​.
New
edantuisi
Hey everyone, I’m Edan. Like a lot of developers, typing code all day eventually started taking a toll on my wrists and posture. I switc...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New