axelson
Is there a library/automated approach to enforce the directions of imports/exports?
In Elixir I love to use the library GitHub - sasa1977/boundary: Manage and restrain cross-module dependencies in Elixir projects to enforce boundaries between modules and keep “areas” (aka boundaries) from reaching into the guts of another area.
Does anyone know of any similar library or approach for frontend typescript code? I’ve been having trouble searching because I don’t know of a good name for this type of library and I’m not familiar with any besides Boundary.
Most Liked
axelson
Found one library that looks promising: GitHub - sverweij/dependency-cruiser: Validate and visualize dependencies. Your rules. JavaScript, TypeScript, CoffeeScript. ES6, CommonJS, AMD.
2
Popular Frontend topics
What is the best course of front end (live webinars or recorded)? So I already have basic understanding of HTML CSS JS and React but I wa...
New
Hi to everyone,
we are experiencing a 401 error related to the connection of the websocket (in reference to our web app); we are unable ...
New
Background
I have created a fresh Phoenix app using mix phx.new.web web_interface --no-dashboard --no-ecto --no-gettext --no-mailer insid...
New
Background
I have a custom component in my LiveView, which is basically a group of checkboxes.
I want to add a new attribute to my custo...
New
I am creating an app that allows user to enter values and depending on the value a number of textviews are changed programmatically from ...
New
I have an application where it is three layer
1st layer- A legacy core routines
2nd layer- built on top of the Core routine using Dotno...
New
First time building an app. It will run for Android and also for iPhone 15 but will not for iPod. Not sure why or where to even begin. ...
New
Hello, I am new and trying to build my first app. So far, everything was going okay, but now I’m stuck and don’t know how to proceed. May...
New
I am currently designing the navbar of a workout tracking app written using React Native. The navbar has three buttons:
Splits/Plans
...
New
I’m curious about designing some websites and applications for personal (and potentially public via open sourcing) use. I’m an experience...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









