sona11
How can I apply a converted date to a SQL Server variable?
How can I apply a modified date and time to a variable? This is what I get when I execute the following query in SQL Server Mgmt Studio:
SELECT CONVERT(varchar(15), CAST(GETDATE() AS TIME), 100)
I have a variable I need to assign to, such.
DECLARE @mytime AS VARCHAR;
SET @mytime = SELECT CONVERT(varchar(15),CAST(GETDATE() AS TIME),100) --incorrect syntax
SELECT @mytime
Popular General Dev topics
Any opinions on the best platform for dev-friendly blogging?
New
The version of Java installed with Android Studio on my Mac is the following (when I run java -version)
openjdk version "1.8.0_242-relea...
New
Trying to understand recursion in Elixir. Sometimes it is simple based on the problem, sometimes it is hard. Any suggestions on how to le...
New
What are the main stages of software development?
New
How can I apply a modified date and time to a variable? This is what I get when I execute the following query in SQL Server Mgmt Studio: ...
New
Hi everyone. Getting right to my question, I have recently thought about implementing payment by installment feature in my website. Who k...
New
I’m considering learning new languages to expand my programming skills in 2023. While aware of popular choices, I seek advice on striking...
New
Hi, I’m now investigating the complexities of Python loops, specifically the contrast between for and while loops. However, I’ve had some...
New
Hey everyone :waving_hand:
I’ve just recently discovered Elixir, and honestly—it’s been mind-blowing so far (coming from a React backgro...
New
I’ve been researching monitor arms for the past few days because I want to improve my desk setup and make better use of my workspace. Aft...
New
Other popular topics
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11383)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









