augusto1024
Machine Learning in Elixir: Chapter 7 train_pipeline example error
In page 149 of the book, there’s an example of the output of running the CatsAndDogs.pipeline function. The ouptut shows that the image tensors have a type and shape of f32[channels: 3][height: 96][width: 96] but those are channels-first tensors and the StbImage library returns channels-last tensors.
First Post!
iprog4u
If you pattern match on the shape (and the type for good measure) of the %StbImage{…} your def pipeline(…) could read as:
def pipeline(paths, batch_size, target_height, target_width) do
paths
|> Enum.shuffle()
|> Task.async_stream(&parse_image/1)
|> Stream.filter(fn
# {:ok, {%StbImage{}, _}} -> true
{:ok, {%StbImage{data: _, shape: {_, _, 3}, type: {:u, 8}}, _}} -> true
_ -> false
end)
|> Stream.map(&to_tensors(&1, target_height, target_width))
|> Stream.chunk_every(batch_size, batch_size, :discard)
|> Stream.map(fn chunks ->
{img_chunk, label_chunk} = Enum.unzip(chunks)
{Nx.stack(img_chunk), Nx.stack(label_chunk)}
end)
end
The commented line is just to show what I changed. Cheers!
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
Many tasks_proj/tests directories exist in chapters 2, 3, 5 that have tests that use the custom markers smoke and get, which are not decl...
New
your book suggests to use Image.toByteData() to convert image to bytes, however I get the following error: "the getter ‘toByteData’ isn’t...
New
Hi,
build fails on:
bracket-lib = “~0.8.1”
when running on Mac Mini M1 Rust version 1.5.0:
Compiling winit v0.22.2
error[E0308]: mi...
New
Hi! I know not the intentions behind this narrative when called, on page XI:
mount() |> handle_event() |> render()
but the correc...
New
The generated iex result below should list products instead of product for the metadata. (page 67)
iex> product = %Product{}
%Pento....
New
The book has the same “Problem space/Solution space” diagram on page 18 as is on page 17. The correct Problem/Solution space diagrams ar...
New
Running mix deps.get in the sensor_hub directory fails with the following error:
** (Mix) No SSH public keys found in ~/.ssh. An ssh aut...
New
“The ProductLive.Index template calls a helper function, live_component/3, that in turn calls on the modal component. ”
Excerpt From: Br...
New
Hi,
I am getting an error I cannot figure out on my test.
I have what I think is the exact code from the book, other than I changed “us...
New
Hi, I need some help, I’m new to rust and was learning through your book. but I got stuck at the last stage of distribution. Whenever I t...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









