glappen

glappen

Machine Learning in Elixir: Error running last example in Chapter 1 (Evaluating the Trained Model)

@seanmor5

I am enjoying the book so far, but ran into an Elixir error on the last example in chapter 1:

In my last Livebook cell I have:

data = [{x_test, y_test}]

model
|> Axon.Loop.evaluator()
|> Axon.Loop.metric(:accuracy)
|> Axon.Loop.run(data, trained_model_state)```

and I get this error:

** (ArgumentError) cannot broadcast tensor of dimensions {120} to {30}
(nx 0.7.2) lib/nx/shape.ex:345: Nx.Shape.binary_broadcast/4
(nx 0.7.2) lib/nx.ex:5427: Nx.devectorized_element_wise_pred_op/3
(axon 0.6.1) lib/axon/metrics.ex:88: Axon.Metrics.accuracy_transform/4
(axon 0.6.1) lib/axon/metrics.ex:467: anonymous fn/4 in Axon.Metrics.running_average/1
(axon 0.6.1) lib/axon/loop.ex:1974: anonymous fn/5 in Axon.Loop.build_batch_fn/2
(elixir 1.15.7) lib/enum.ex:3945: anonymous fn/4 in Enum.zip_with/3
(elixir 1.15.7) lib/enum.ex:4005: anonymous fn/3 in Enum.zip_reduce/4
#cell:vs5uswexiozx5vnr:6: (file)

I typed in all the examples verbatim up to that point. Any ideas what is going on here?

Thanks,

Greg

Most Liked

gtaranti

gtaranti

My bad!
The code runs correctly…

I’ve had written :

y_test =
  train_df["species"]
  ...

instead of

y_test =
  test_df["species"]
  ...

Where Next?

Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics Top

iPaul
page 37 ANTLRInputStream input = new ANTLRInputStream(is); as of ANTLR 4 .8 should be: CharStream stream = CharStreams.fromStream(i...
New
Chrichton
Dear Sophie. I tried to do the “Authorization” exercise and have two questions: When trying to plug in an email-service, I found the ...
New
leba0495
Hello! Thanks for the great book. I was attempting the Trie (chap 17) exercises and for number 4 the solution provided for the autocorre...
New
jskubick
I think I might have found a problem involving SwitchCompat, thumbTint, and trackTint. As entered, the SwitchCompat changes color to hol...
New
digitalbias
Title: Build a Weather Station with Elixir and Nerves: Problem connecting to Postgres with Grafana on (page 64) If you follow the defau...
New
brunogirin
When I run the coverage example to report on missing lines, I get: pytest --cov=cards --report=term-missing ch7 ERROR: usage: pytest [op...
New
adamwoolhether
Is there any place where we can discuss the solutions to some of the exercises? I can figure most of them out, but am having trouble with...
New
mert
AWDWR 7, page 152, page 153: Hello everyone, I’m a little bit lost on the hotwire part. I didn’t fully understand it. On page 152 @rub...
New
Henrai
Hi, I’m working on the Chapter 8 of the book. After I add add the point_offset, I’m still able to see acne: In the image above, I re...
New
davetron5000
Hello faithful readers! If you have tried to follow along in the book, you are asked to start up the dev environment via dx/build and ar...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New

Sub Categories: