AstonJ
Online Hand to eye coordination test
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the ball moved erratically! Maybe that’s the point ![]()
Most Liked
jaeyson
2
Popular Frontend topics
I’m very interested in the Stimulus reflex approach for frontend development:
It is a great way to integrate action cable very easily ...
New
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
New
New
Which WebAssembly language/s interest you?
I just discovered AssemblyScript (portal | thread) which looks interesting!
Here are some of...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
Background
I am trying to recycle myself and improve my knowledge about Phoenix. With 1.7 now out, this seems like a good opportunity.
...
New
When it comes to integrating messaging features into super apps, you’ll want a reliable and efficient solution. Here are some top SMS API...
New
Introduction
The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New
Charlex WebOS: A Zero-Trust Web Page as an Operating System
Experience a fun and innovative web-based operating system simulation crafte...
New
Other popular topics
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown











