CristianM92

CristianM92

"Export" button to export the entered decimal degrees coordinates and the DMS coordinates to a CSV file

Hi, I’m working on an app who make the conversion between decimal degrees and degrees minutes seconds. I have to make an “Export” button to export the entered decimal degrees coordinates and the DMS coordinates to a CSV file (the format of the table would be: id, decimal degrees, DMS) and share the file to other apps. Anybody has some hints how should I do that?

Where Next?

Popular Android topics Top

tauseeqafzal
Question: Android Developer → is there any way to read the .trash directory? → we can copy or save the file before delete ? #android...
New
cajasigwe
Hi, Please I need help to get DHIS2 Capture working in Android Tablet Phone desk ( KT5-3C) Android Version: 10. Build: KT5-3C_LTE05M0_K...
New
DAZ
Is it possible to develop an application that will generate NFC pulses even when the screen is off?
New
AndroidDog123
I’m a developer working as a contractor for a company. I’m finding it confusing on how I should answer these questions? Has Google just b...
New
faust
Honest question, do companies still use Java for their new android apps? I thought everybody was using Kotlin these days.
New
JesperBlom
Hi Hope it is a simple question :slight_smile: I am planning to use a new PC for making my enterprise app. Everything works perfect, b...
New
Creator
Could you please help me to find the problem why startScan function is not executed. By debugging after @RequiresBluetoothLocationPermiss...
New
Ujjwala
I’m developing an Android application in which I need to add functionality to automatically read a CSV file from a file manager, parse it...
New
Dysentery
I am trying to implement the PIN entry page using device’s TEE. I have acquired the confidential OEM Documentation. It have some C++ code...
New
John-xtreme
Hello everyone, I am new to Android development and I need some help. I am running Android Studio Narwhal 3 (version 2025.1.3) on Ubunt...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New